You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 05th to 11th February '17- Winner!

I am sure that this twinkling star must have been observed by our regular members! Friends, the Star of the Week award for the week 05th to 11th Feb '17 goes to GeeKay for the promising contributions from his side. We hope he continues to be active in different sections here and stand to win many more awards.

GeeKay will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Members, please join me in congratulating the winner!
    Congratulations to Mr. GeeKay for winning this prestigious award for the newcomers in ISC. I have noted his enthusiastic and important contributions in various sections. Well done! Keep it up.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Mr. GeeKay for winning star of the week award for the week 05th to 11th Feb '17.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

My hearty congrats to Geekay for winning the Star of the week award and that proves his wonderful contributions during the period 5th Feb to 11th Feb. Hope this award will further bond him to share more.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

WOW!! It's very good morning to me to hear such a great and wonderful news from the management. I thank Saji Ganesh sir and the other management for selecting me as a Star of the Week. Within three weeks of my registration with ISC, I could achieve it. Very good support and encouragement from the management and other valuable members for a new member like me. It will definitely boost the morale of my conscience to contribute more from my side. Hope I will stand to the expectations of the management and the members. Thank you one and all for their wishes.

Congrats GeeKay for becoming the star of this beautiful site, I hope lots more coming from you in near future.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations Mr. GeeKay for winning Star of the Week award. Hope to see many more such awards with our name in future.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to GeeKay for winning the star of the week award. Keep up the good work

Congratulations to Geekay for winning the Star of the week award for 05th to 11th February '17

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Geekay for the star of the week award (5-11 Feb). May you win many more awards from ISC.
    No life without Sun

Congrats dear, it is really a very nice moment that you have been awarded this star thing. No doubt you deserve it and it is motivating for all of us that with efforts one can achieve such laurels.
    Keep up the spirit and best of luck.

Knowledge is power.

Once again thank you very much to all the valuable members for showering on me your good wishes.

Hearty congratulations to you Geekay. Happy to see that your very first award at the start of your journey in the ISC. Will looking more contribution.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

The cash reward and points have been credited to the winner.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Well done Geekay. Good beginning in ISC. Wish you much more such awards and rewards in ISC. All the best.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.