You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Enquiry regarding writing

Namaste
    I write in English and Hindi. How can I write and earn.
    Namaste! That's a lovely, traditional salutation. Welcome to our wonderful family Ashish Kumar.

To know about how to write and earn, I would request you to just spend a couple of days going through our various sections and check out how other members have submitted content. You can begin you own foray into writing by active forum participation and answering questions in our Ask Experts section. Do please go through these: FAQs and Help Topics. Writing for an online portal is a bit different from writing say, for a magazine, in a few respects since the aim of online writing here is to generate good traffic. Once you are comfortable with writing in the aforementioned sections, then you could spread your wings and soar in our articles section, where you can earn the maximum. Look out too for red-pinned forum threads to showcase your creative writing skills in official contests well as informal activities conducted by members in the forum itself.

In case you are unable to undertand any guidelines or would like more details about a particular feature of ISC, you can submit your query in the forum. We will guide you.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.