You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do you believe that 'Actions speak louder than words' ?

Generally people speak lot of good things, motivational things, preaching and teaching.

Speaking is not only to communicate with each other but to learn and educate and transfer knowledge between the individuals. Good speakers are seen with respect by the audience.

Some people think that speaking is all right but until unless it is transformed in action the real benefits can not be reaped. Simply speaking will not be going to help as concrete actions and practical results are required to be presented in physical forms.

What is your view point on this ?
    We all love to say things and make ourselves sound great. The self-praise that people shower on themselves, serves as an image booster, in their own eyes. They stop seeing themselves for who they really are and see a false glorified image instead.

It is true; actions do speak louder than words. Anyone who says, "I do not do this…". "I always do this…" and does the opposite is not just fooling those whom they are speaking to, but also themselves.

Actions are more powerful than words. Do what you say you do, and people will hold you in high esteem. Just say things and do not act and people will see through your façade.

It is said, you can fool all the people some of the time, but not all the people, all of the time. Words can have a temporary impact, but actions are what really count. Instead of saying I'll help, quietly helping someone is more meaningful.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

The human being always suffers from the deficiency that if he is good at words, he may be average or bad at actions. Normally we find this kind of attitude in politicians as they say some thing and do some thing. But when you take the life of ordinary citizen, works is worship for him and never allow any criticism or rave remarks against his work. That kind of attachment to work would certainly give best results and thus actions speak more than words. Mind it those who are well versed in work and actions, they speak less or interact less with others because they consider that as the time wasting exercise.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes I totally agree that action speaks louder than words. When you do something even without saying about it in words, it will be known to everyone. There is no value when you keep saying things and when you don't do what you say. Sometimes even your anger is seen very clearly without showing it in words. Your joy and happiness can be seen though you don't speak a single word about it.

Definitely actions are powerful than words. However in the present world, unless proper words are sent around, your actions may not get attention at all.
    Just words and no action will get you nowhere. Positive actions which help others but no words about it, may get you appreciation and regard from those who got the benefit.
    To be really successful needs speaking loudly about your actions and make your actions noticeable. It is like making a good product and also marketing it smartly.

"Actions should be louder than words" I totally agree with this quote but most important thing is implementing this quote in life which is very difficult part. Because even these words could be used by anyone to motivate or as Juana mam said to glorify oneself by saying big words but implementing those words through actions is important.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

The action is more powerful than the words as a practical approach to learning is important but the theory is equally important. I must say to complete any task you should have ground of word. But what we generally see people are indulging in only in say by word that I want to do this and that but fail to make this ground to reality. Before we have to make a plan we should make a plan the may be the word or the thought. So words are important too.
    But people should avoid to limited to words only make it to action.

Your action is the only think to give importance to your words.

Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

• Sign In to post your comments