You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Have you ever visited any state assembly and witnessed the events?

Members,
    This is time ideal to ask the members whether they have visited any state assembly house and witnessed the proceedings. I raised the same subject few years before and the response was just one. Today is a very important day for TN assembly where the fate of TN government will be decided within few minutes.

Have you ever visited your own state assembly or any other state assembly hall or parliament house and witnessed the proceedings? Just CLICK here to review my old thread.
    Sir,
    I have never visited the state assembly but I saw it from outside and will love to visit in running session of the assembly. The scenario outside is very dramatic. Many organizations and individuals with public support make their camp to protest against policies for their demand, etc. There is high-level security and check post every in the city. I have to change my regular way during the session. I simply curious about the happening in the assembly live. There is high voltage drama. I would like to see.

Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Yes, I have visited Vidhana Soudha in Bengaluru. In addition, I regularly visit LokSabha and Rajya Sabha, sometime during the session. No comments on the proceedings.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Mr. Partha,
    Very pleased to know that you are regularly visiting Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha. Why do you make regular visits to these Sabhas? Is it just for interest or for any purpose?

No life without Sun ¤

Mr. Sun: I visit Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha in connection with official work.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Now a days the happenings inside the Parliament and State Assemblies are totally televised live and the general public need not feel the necessity to visit those places in person as if to have the great view of happenings worst things in democracy. Actor Kamala Hassan has nicely summed up the happenings inside the TN Assembly on 18th Feb as " De-Mockrazy" and even called the voters to welcome their MLA's the way they deserve. Such was the behavior of the MLA's inside the Assembly and for which wasting our time would be foolish as we may get agitated and get high tension too.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Mohan,
    It is like saying that you don't want to see a sea as you can see it through the TV by sitting at your home. One need not go to temple, church and mosque as they can see them through the TV and worship or by keeping their photos in their pooja room.

It is better to see and enjoythe things physically than viewing them through the Television, Mobiles, photos etc.

No life without Sun ¤

By the way Sun, in television the actions are well covered in close up and even repeated in slow motions. When we are in real presence there, that pandemonium could have been missed as we are not allowed to have close look but only made to sit in gallery which is of no use.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments