You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Why i cannot get points and cash credit in AE section

in AE section my response will approved but cannot get any cash credit or points why?

From the details what you have provided it is clear that the editors have not seen your response so far and thus it is not yet given points or cash credits. Just wait for the editors to visit your answer.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Himanshu, please give the URL of the question under reference (the screen shot has been deleted as the same does not serve the purpose). Hope you are aware that we do not encourage copied contents.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Mr. Chouhan: I have already advised you not to post answers to those questions which are yet to be approved. If a Forum thread is converted into a question later, you have to again submit your previous answer as reply to the question.
    I hope I am clear.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Sir i cannot post copied content i give the answer which i know.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/42973-What-is-the-genuine-and-correct-procedure-to-file-a-RTI.aspx

The said Ask Experts question was posted at 17.31 hours on 18th Feb and this author posted response as anonymous at 19.31 yesterday. Surely the auhtors reply was not yet reviewed and that remains as of 10.25 am today.
    K Mohan

Sir i cannot post copied content i give the answer which i know.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/42973-What-is-the-genuine-and-correct-procedure-to-file-a-RTI.aspx

Himanshu just wait you will be paid and even given points once the reply were reviewed. It is not even one day over. Just have patience.
    K Mohan

Himanshu - do not keep repeating your question in the same forum thread. If you are hitting the back or refresh button, don't do so till you confirm whether or not the response got posted. Just be patient. Let the AE editors check it out and respond. And pay heed please to what Partha said. That is the correct guidance too which he has given - but just one thing, when the forum thread gets shifted to the AE section, you can leave the answer that you gave when it was a forum thread, but it is advisable to check if anything has been added to it in the context of it being an AE query. You can then accordingly add more information to your answer.

K Mohan - please do avoid giving needless responses in this thread.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Vandana in fact my observation was right and the author got pacified. I am not giving needless responses here. Had the ask expert editor commented here, why should we poke the nose.
    K Mohan

K Mohan,

I do not see any assurance from the author of the thread of being "pacified". An AE editor will respond only after seeing the thread and having discussions with the team. It is sufficient that a forum editor has replied and so obviously the thread has been brought to the attention of the AE team.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Himanshu, almost all of your ask expert answers are copied. Hence such answers are deleted from the forum. Please answer in your own words. You might have to take the information from the internet. It is not possible for everyone to know everything. But it is not wise to copy the answers from certain websites verbatim and paste them in the Ask Expert section and then again expect points and cash for that. It is not only applicable for you, Every ISCian has to abide by this rule, including the editors, managing editors, etc. Otherwise they will also not receive any points or cash and even worse, their posting rights will be canceled. So similarly if you continue copying and pasting content from other sites you will not receive any points or cash or worse your posting rights will be canceled. I hope your query is solved. If you do have any further query you can send PMs to one of our editors.

Live life Kingsize!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.