You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

If you watch the shooting of a movie, then you wont like watching the real film. So ...read on

The behavior of the elected representatives in Parliament and the state assemblies have become the mocking stock and much has been trending in the social media. Immediately what strikes me that when we see the making of a film or a shooting of a scene for a film, we can notice how many times the hero or heroine would waste time to give proper emoting and at that juncture we would simply get away from the place wowing not to see the movie when it is released. Likewise when we see the actions of our elected representatives personally at Parliament or assembly, surely we would never vote for them in future.
    Partially but Purely true is your statement, Mr. Mohan. While I was in Chennai, I used to visit Marina beach and witnessed many film shootings. I saw one suchfilm shooting of Tamil film 'Anjal Petti 520' in which Sivaji Ganeshan and Saroja Devi played the lead. It was a romantic song shooting with Shivaji and Sarojadevi. OMG! It was so boring that I left the place after having a close look at Sivaji and Saroja Devi. Thereafter, I lost interest in watching film shootings. Same way, I visited TN assembly hall once and witnessed the proceedings which was boring. Of course, I like to watch the Parliament proceedings to watch the speeches of great politicians of my liking and also to see the words of war. At times, I like to see the fun in the parliament and state assemblies repeatedly.

We may not like to see film shootings repeatedly, but one will like to watch the happenings in our parliament and state assemblies.

No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments