You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Anger: A punishment imposed on ourself for somebody's else mistake

I came across this wonderful one line saying which really impressed me and liked to have inclusive discussion on this. Most of us get angered for the cause of others who done some wrong thing which we have not expected from them and thus get immediately annoyed. As such we are all sober and straight forward but people around us make us to think and change our stance which may later be realized by us as the mistake. Some times we are also wrongly guided by others and that all happens in fit of anger.
    No. Anger is one of the quality among the nine qualities (Navras) which is required. A man is incomplete without anger. So, getting angry is not a punishment to ourselves for someone's mistake, but a tool to handle someone's mistake.

I conclude saying "Anger is a tool to control others and to safeguard ourselves."

No life without Sun ¤

If one cannot control the overtures of others, then getting angered for the others fault is the easy way to get rid of the situation.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Everyone of us must come across of such situation at some point of time in our day to day life. For nothing wrong from our side, we happened to be a scapegoat. We have to handle such circumstances depending on the situation or subject. Getting anger is not a bad quality of a human being but the timing of the angry may create bad situation.

• Sign In to post your comments