You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Attention- it is not your personal diary!- Active GD- Best Participants!

Friends, the forum thread on the topic Attention- it is not your personal diary!' that was submitted by Prasanna was subsequently converted into an Active GD by the admin.

While accepting the fact that the number of participants was far too less than expected, which may be due to different reasons including the seriousness with which the subject matter had to be discussed, we must agree that those who participated had done it with lot of zeal and had come up with really sensible and valid points supporting their views. We have selected four of them as the Best Participants and they are-

1) Joyshree
    2) Neelam Joshi
    3)Sushma and
    4)Partha Kansabanik

Each of them will receive a cash prize of Rs 100/- each.

All other suitable entries too will be given additional points and cc.

Members, please join me to congratulate the winners!
    The cash prizes and points has been credited to the Best Participants.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to co-winners of active GD Joyshree, Neelam Joshi and Partha Kansabanik.

The result has been announced so soon! Congratulations to Ms. Joyshree, Ms. Neelam Joshi and Ms. Sushma. I am somehow fortunate to find my name in the list of awardees. Thanks to Mr. Saji Ganesh for announcing the result so quickly.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congrats to Joyshree, Neelam Joshi and Partha Kansabanik for winning the best participant award for the above said active GD. Surely all the four were impressed every one..
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms. Joyshree, Ms. Neelam Joshi, Ms. Sushma and Mr. Partha on being selected as Best participants in the Active GD. Result has been announced so early than the expected.

Congratulation to Joyshree, Neelam Joshi and Partha Kansabanik for winning the contest, best of luck for future contest.
    live happily in every situation of life

Joyshree, Neelam Joshi, Sushma and Partha Kansabanik being selected as best participants in the just concluded GD.
    One of the instances when results are announced fast.

I did not participate because when I noticed the announcement, it was a bit late and I felt I may not be able to do justice to the GD debates in such a short time available to me then.

Hearty congratulations to Joyshree, Neelam Sushma and Partha. Well done friends. Keep up your good arguments.
    No life without Sun

My hearty congratulations to Joyshree, Neelam Sushma and Partha for their best participation. Also thanks to admin to choose my thread as active GD. The reason for the less discussion I think that the most of the views are inclined towards the view that one should use properly the social media and expose less personal think. There are varied angle put up by the all the participant.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Hearty congrats to Joyshree, Neelam, Sushma and Kansabanlk for actively participating and also winning in the GD.
    Members like you make the ISC a place to discuss, place to learn and place to exchange knowledge.
    Please keep it up.

Knowledge is power.

Heartiest congrats to winners.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.