You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Thank God, Met with an accident, Helmet was on escaped with minor injuries

Today I had a miraculous escape when a two wheeler rode by two minors at high speed hit my scooter from the side and I was thrown out of my vehicle and thanks that I was wearing the helmet , that prevented head injury and escaped with minor injuries. However my vehicle got damaged. The minors are driving at 60 km per hour and taking turning to their right from the lane. I had never anticipated such a speed vehicle coming from a lane and I had to apply sudden brake and thus I fell on the ground and they were escaped. Luckily no vehicles were from my behind.
    Glad to know that you escaped with minor injuries. Take care of your health first. God is there and he would take care.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Glad to know that you escaped with minor injuries! Take care and get well soon!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

I feel today is a good day for you. By the grace of Almighty, you have saved yourself from major injury. At the same time, you have received Star of the Year award. Following rules (wearing helmet) is always good.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Mohan sir, we are all glad to see the news of Star of the year selection on your name and within few hours you have floated this news. Today it is a very mixed feeling day for you. Thank god to know that you have escaped with minor injuries. So once again it is proved Helmet is very precious thing to the head to save our life. Even at this juncture also you have thrown a thread on this platform and hence no doubt you are the deserving person as Star of the year. Take care of your health sir.

Sorry to note that you met with an accident, and pleased to know that you escaped with minor injuries with no injuries to your head that was protected by your valuable helmet.
    Please take care of your health. I can presume that the injury is not that serious as you are present at ISC with your activities as usual.

Say thanks to the helmet and then to God .

No life without Sun

Really, thank God, Mohan. Relieved that you could escape with minor injuries.

It goes again to justify use of helmets.

Anyway have faith that bad times are over. Wish you speedy recovery and to have you in your normal activities soon.

Mr. Mohan I am very glad to know that you have escaped the accident with minor injuries. Your good faith in God and your good practice of wearing helmet has helped you to see yourself safe. Hope you soon come out of the mood of this bad experience and feel yourself confident.

What I could learn from this accident that though one may be perfect, due to the err of the opposite vehicle driver we may still have danger to our life. Be cautious on the road.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

You are right Mr. Mohan,
    The fate written on our pate cannot be read by us. Lord Yama could come from any direction in any vehicle. We will not be able to recognize him. He plays his role and goes away. At times, Lord Yama slips causing minor injuries without any danger to life.

One should not be lazy to wear a helmet and ride.

No life without Sun

Get well soon Mr. Mohan. You are an example why people should wear helmet. It's good to know you were saved by the helmet.
    Live life Kingsize!

Hope your injuries heal soon. Get yourself examined by a doctor and get a tetanus shot if there are any open wounds. Take care.

One must always be alert and watchful when riding/driving, especially when approaching lanes that cut into your path. You can never tell when someone will come out driving/riding rashly as if they own the road.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Thanks for every one for having concern about me. I am perfectly alright and taken medicines and the wound also not that botheration.
    K Mohan

It is a good day to you and your good intuition to have the helmet on the day saved you. Your writing may be treated by someone in the different manner but I am taking this as an important lesson to all vehicle riders and pillion riders as it is their safety only and not for traffic police. Many friends, I am seeing, keeping their helmet on the side hook or petrol tank and if seen by police suddenly wearing.

Yes wearing a helmet has become a compulsory and in my case it really saved my life otherwise there would have been serious head injuries.
    K Mohan

I pray to almighty for your quick recovery and really it's a god grace you escaped from serious injuries.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Thank God you escaped with minor injuries. Helmet really saved you. Get well soon.

Thanks to god sir that you have escaped form the accident with minor injuries. You have given a very noble message to all ISCain that helmet is not for avoiding fine but is very useful to protect your precious life. Get well soon sir from this minor injuries take care.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.