You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 12th to 18th February '17- Winner!

As the time has come for the announcement of the winner of the Star of the Week award for the week 12th to 18th February '17, we observed that the ISC sky was quite clear and found that a star that was visible as a spot at a distance in the past has started appearing closer and has been becoming brighter spreading it's light in the different sections of ISC.

And friends, the winner of the Star of the Week award is Prasanna! We hope the recognition will inspire him to be more active in different sections and that he will continue his efforts to contribute more quality contents to ISC!

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Members, please join me in congratulating the Star of the Week!
    Congratulations to Mr. Prasanna for winning this very prestigious award. I hope you will be very 'prasanna' (happy) after this announcement.
    Rock on!

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations Prasanna for winning the member of the week award. Well done!
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

My hearty congratulations to Prasanna for winning the star of the week award.

Congrats Prasanna for winning the star award. Keep it up. We enjoy your posts.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Mr. Prasanna for winning the Star of the Week Award. Hope this award will make sure of more contributions from you. All the very best.

My best wishes and hearty congrats to Prasanna for winning the star of the week award which is the great recognition and surely this will further give impetus to perform more.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartiest congratulation to Prasanna for becoming the star of the week, I hope that he continues to dominate in this site forever.
    live happily in every situation of life

Ohh this is a pleasant surprise to me that I have chosen for this award. I really enjoy to being with ISC whenever I get time. For me, this site is a unique. Thank you for the award and your congratulations.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

The cash reward and points have been credited to the winner.
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

Congrats Prasanna Ji
    You deserved this for sure.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.