You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Can any Member answer this question?

On 18th February, 2017, I raised a qwuestion in 'Ask Expert' section. The link of the question is given below:-

How are the lecturers appointed in respect of those subjects on which NET is not held?

Although five days have elapsed, this particular question has remained unanswered. Normally I start getting answers within one day of posting of the questions. I have checked some other sites, but have not found any satisfactory answer.

Can any Member help me to find proper answer to this question. I would be grateful.
    Partha,

I will make enquiries with college Professors and if they provide the answer, then accordingly I will reply in the AE thread.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

If UGC has not hold the NET examination in a particular subject then we can deduce that they apparently do not have vacancy right now for appointment in that particular subject.

What I remember from my experience in such cases the appointment may be done by local educational authority on ad hoc basis till a regular person is appointed by UGC for that post.

This is only my deduction and as such matters will not be available in net one has to find out directly from UGC.

Knowledge is power.

Mr. Umesh: UGC holds NET twice a year (in June and December) in respect of 95 subjects. I am asking about those subjects in which NET is not held. Home Science is one such subject.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Members who can help out Partha are requested to post their detailed answers to the query in the Ask Expert section to which he has provided a link herein.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.