You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I would like to know the meaning of the word “Discipline” in ISC.

The way my some of the previous post got deleted even the one which does not come under "Forum Policy", I am now confuse about the word discipline. Hence, I am requesting the experience members including editors to enlighten me regarding this subject. I have my some of the points which needed to get clear before I started to post my words. The reason I don't know which post of mine will get deleted without any reason.

1. Should I close my eyes and not respond to a bias decision and be a great member keeping my mouth shut?
    2. Should not I reply back to those who try to insult me with their words?
    3. Should I agree to each and everything of editors and keep praising them?
    4. Should not I voice out my anger if there is secret plan going on behind the curtain not allowing me to post my opinion?

I would like to get my answer especially from the Managing Editor Vandana and Lead Editor Saji Ganesh who are the one who seems to have the biggest problem with my post.
    In online forums there is no question why a particular editor will have a bias towards a particular member. In my opinion an editor has nothing to do or bother from the post of a member until unless he finds it either against the ISC policy or offensive in some way.
    Now personal judgement of an editor may vary with that of another one and there may be a difference of opinion even between them and in such cases they may talk with each other and may take a decision together.
    I am not very sure whether the offensive or insulting post should be removed by the editors immediately or the member should be told not to do such things and warned for future.
    If the latter is true then member should take it sportingly.
    Anyway I wanted to share my views and I am of the opinion that all members should try to contribute not only for their interest but also for growth of ISC portal.

Knowledge is power.

1. Should I close my eyes and not respond to a bias decision and be a great member keeping my mouth shut?
    Who has asked you to keep quiet. When ever you felt your rights are snatched or suppressed you have the chance to question the ISC and get their reliable feedback.

2. Should not I reply back to those who try to insult me with their words?
    Registering your protest and giving rejoinders is the on going process in this forum and there should not be any ban on that.

3. Should I agree to each and everything of editors and keep praising them?
    Editors are no body else then from the ordinary members. In fact we must be grateful for them as they are allocating their spare time for editing and even the editors can err and we can lodge protest and that should be heard.

4. Should not I voice out my anger if there is secret plan going on behind the curtain not allowing me to post my opinion?
    No nothing like that. No body can ban any one protesting or registering his anger over any one and that should done in decent way and your opinion would be respected and heard.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Jeets,

Whether to be part of the system or not is your choice. No one here has time to make secret plans against you.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.