You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

AE responses goes to pending.

What should I do if my AE responses goes to pending and why my responses are goes to pending.editors should i know the reason.
    The response or post you have created may have some queries regarding, grammar, content or they want to review latter. You just have to wait for the response of the editor in which they will mention the reason for pendency. So have patience. Keep contributing according to ISC guidelines.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Mr. Himanshu Chouhan: Most probably your answers are being checked minutely by 'Ask Epert' Editors. I would advise you to go on posting original answers.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Mr. Himanshu,
    In a previous thread raised by you , regarding your suspension from AE and article section, we already pointed out what was wrong with your posts. Please don't post any more AE answers. Either they will be deleted or will go to pending section. You are not legally allowed to post answers unless your suspension gets removed. There is no other way to go around this. So please cooperate with us and contribute only in those sections where you are not suspended. I have also mentioned in your earlier thread that if you have any further queries you can send message to any of the ISC editors. Please don't raise such threads , where you already are aware that you are raising similar questions. Otherwise every time our answer will also be same. This thread is now locked.

Live life Kingsize!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.