You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

The same does not stand corrected

I am sorry to rake this up again but am forced to do so, since a matter I raised has not been resolved. Please refer to the thread I raised last night where an editor responded that -"The same stands corrected now."

I will accept the hypothetical reasons provided on why my surname is mentioned in a post, but please do not make false statements that a matter has been resolved when it has not been.
    I am not nitpicking, but I am really not pleased with this reckless behaviour. Let decorum rules be maintained across the board.
    The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want - Psalm 23:1

Time and again I have seen that Ms. Juana's name has been wrongly spelt by many Members. Now even an Editor has committed a grave mistake. This must be rectified immediately. Instead the Editors show undue haste in locking thread where any action on their part is criticised.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Juana, sorry again. I overlooked the attachment. The same has been deleted totally now to avoid any issues in this connection.
    Partha, it was not undue haste but an oversight!

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

My earlier comment was not about this particular incident. It was a general comment.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Thank you, Saji. You have taken the easy way out. You may lock the thread now.
    The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want - Psalm 23:1

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.