You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

What are the Best CBSE Schools in Kochi

Hello,
    - I am doing a research to find out what are the Best CBSE Schools in Kochi. Any help on admission process, fees and education information will be helpful,

~HP
    Our members already submitted some best schools information across the country and surely about Kochi would also be available. Nevertheless the editor can shift this post to ask experts for apt answers.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hari, welcome to ISC! Please check out our data bank for details on CBSE schools in Kochi. In addition you can search for available data in other sections by typing out 'CBSE schools in Kochi' in our search box.

Being a new member, I suggest you to read and understand our Posting Guidelines and other Help Topics before becoming active here. Go through the different sections to get an idea as to what and where you should post. Please do not respond to threads that are ten or more days older and are no longer active and do make sure that you do not post copied contents.

All the best!

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Thank you very much for the help. Information provided in data bank is very useful. I could get detail such as school name, phone number etc. What is the best way to understand admission process in Kochi?
    I am also looking for a way to find out school rating such as schooldigger or greatschools in Kerala. Or if ISC plans to move in that area?

I will go through guidelines and help topics before posting new topics here.

Kudos to the whole group,

~HP

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.