You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Glad to register my 50,000 rupees consolidated earnings so far from ISC

Today when I chanced upon visiting my profile page, I could find my total consolidated earnings from this site stood up at exact rupees 50,000 as on today and that gave me immense satisfaction to share the joy with all my fellow members. This amount is total earning from ISC through forum threads, responses, resources threads, responses, ask experts questions, responses and above all regular earning of monthly revenue share bonus along with awards and rewards amount now and then. Thanks to ISC for this earning.
    Heartiest congratulations Mr. Mohan. You are the proud earner of 50K at ISC. We are proud.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congrats Mohan.
    This is a great milestone achieved by you. It clearly shows your sustained contribution and persistent efforts in various ISC sections and definitely you are an outstanding member from that point of view.
    Please keep it up as we enjoy reading the interesting posts submitted by you.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Mr.Mohan for this great achievement. With your ever-enthusiastic performance, you inspire all Members to be more and more active. Eagerly waiting to see you reach the next milestone, i.e., earning Rs. 1 lakh from the platform of ISC.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations Mr Mohan on this achievement! Wish you good luck and hope your earnings touch the One lakh mark at the earliest!
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Hearty Congratulations Mr. Mohan. You are a true inspiration to the rest of the ISCians. Keep it up.
    Live life Kingsize!

Hearty Congratulations Mr. Mohan for achieving such milestone in this platform. You are a good example and your contributions in various sections of this platform are also the best examples to all other members of ISC and particularly for newly joined members like me. You are really a deserving person for this achievement as we could see you almost of all the time in a day and in almost of all the sections of this platform. This proves your selection for the Star of the year is apt.

Enjoy the mood and no doubt we will have much more contributions from you.

Congratulation!You inspire me a lot.

Congrats , Mohan.

That is the power of ones and twos, when accumulated. it is your consistent work of about seven year and more that has yielded you this.

Best wishes for more earnings.

Congratulations Mr Mohan. Being a regular contributor of ISC, there is no doubt you have reached this milestone. You are really a true inspiration for many members like me.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.