You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

May I request editors to let me use my forum footer?

I would like to request our editor to allow me to use my forum footer. I would not like to comment anything more which can bring up the fresh controversy, so it should be allowed to use by me as it is for other member.
    ISC has allowed each member to use their own forum footer so that the personality of the said member can be known through the good write ups and apt proverbs. But when the same becomes the issue, the ISC has the right to withhold the same without assigning any reasons. Anyway the author has made a formal request to the ISC, let the editorial team decide and take decision. As far as my view is concerned , if some thing went wrong that can be pardoned for once by ISC and the member can be asked to continue with fresh lease of progress in this site without digging the past.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohanji, please refrain to post something which you are not aware of, I am not here asking for getting pardoned. I am asking to get allowed to use forum footer in simple and humble manner.

Jeets, the restriction was imposed due to reasons known to you. The point has been put up for consideration and the decision will be conveyed to you in due course of time. Please wait for a response.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

We have made a decision that we cannot restore y our forum footer access since the reasons for removing the permission still exists.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you Tony Sir, admin can take their own sweet time. By then I will use my this account to use my forum footer.

Editor can lock this thread and requesting members not to reply in this thread, the purpose of this thread is solve.

Jeets, you will not be permitted to use a footer that is indecent or is offensive. Please refrain from repeating such unacceptable moves again. You have, in a way, challenged the admin in your response at # 592015 which should have been avoided. If you had already decided that you will have a forum footer to satisfy your ego, why did you raise this thread at all? It would be better to stay away if you cannot accept and adjust to a system.

I am locking this thread now.

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.