You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

,My review on Oam Namo Venkateshaya

Recently, I have watched this movie. It was taken by director K.Raghavendra Rao depending on the life history of Hathiram Bavaji. In this movie, every part has been taken as devotional one. Akkineni Nagarjuna took the role of Hathiram whereas Anushka took the role of Krishnamma.

It is the script of director who shew the role of devotee predominates the character of God in such a way that God buries the sacred body of Hathiram. I do not know about the history of Hathiram. His salvation is like that. However, I liked this movie very much.
    Yes even the news papers review also tells that given the era of commercial cinema, movies like Om Namo Venkateshaya are exceptional and we know the caliber of Akkineni Nagarjuna who can bring real life to the historical characters with total dedication.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes sir. It is very much lovable movie to watch. Really an eye feast to devotional movie lovers. Of course for a normal movie lover also enjoys the movie. Though the script is of fictitious in several frames, since much knowledge is not with the audience, they can enjoy the movie. No doubt the taking of Raghavendra Rao is laudable. A place in pandora box of awards may be expected at least for any one area of the movie.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.