You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

Mission Impossible and Mission Plausible

It's said that "life is not a bed of roses". Had it been so then life would have been perfect. Again it is also said that "nothing in the world is perfect". The irony is that knowing that nothing is perfect, people try to become perfect.
    You can try and work hard to be the highest scorer in your class. You will become that eventually. But in the very next semester you see that someone else has taken your place. There is nothing called a perfect businessman, actor, singer, dancer, academician, engineer, doctor, and lots more. In fact, even ISC cannot claim that is a perfect website. It has its own flaws and shortcomings. There is always someone better than the best. Nobody's perfect. We all are filled with vices and shortcomings. Vices make us more human and shortcomings make us imperfect. Perfection kind of makes us God. So if we become perfect, then I think we become God, which is 'mission impossible'.

So what we can all do is try to become a better person each day. We can try to become better businessman, actor, singer, dancer, academician, engineer, doctor, and lots more. Similarly, ISC is becoming better each day. This is 'mission plausible'. So in my opinion achieving perfection is 'mission impossible' and striving for perfection or betterment is 'mission plausible'.
    It's a really good thread from Ms. Joyshree. I am very impressed. Yes, life is not a 'bed of roses'. It is full of thorns. So, we must make continuous efforts to eradicate the thorns and become better, more mature everyday. This is a journey towards perfection.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments