You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

February 2017 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the February 2017 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment in the credits section.
    Hearty congrats to all the members who have received the payment this time and I take this opportunity to thank ISC for announcing payment to me too. Invoice has been sent.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartiest congratulation to all members who are in the list of February 2017 Cash Payment . if you have no ideas about how to upload invoice then follow the instructions to receive the payment .
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received cash payment for the month of Feb '17! Keep up the good job!
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

My heartiest congratulation to all the recipients of February payment from ISC. Hard work never fails to yield the good result. Well done members. Keep up your good contributions to ISC.
    No life without Sun ¤

My heartiest congratulations to everyone whose names are in the list of payments, I have uploaded my invoice.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to all who made their presence in the list for payment.
    I have uploaded my invoice.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the members who are receiving the payment for the month of February.

My hearty congratulations to all the members whose name is listed in the cash payment announcement. I wish everyone to get more payments like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Just now my savings account was credited with 2100 rupees and the sms alert has been received. Thanks once again to ISC for releasing the payment promptly.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks to the webmasters for their brilliance and hard work in putting up such a mammoth task through ISC. I am and will always be indebted to ISC. Thanks for the payment.
    Live life Kingsize!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.