You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Amusement

Sun’s selection of best forum member award - Voting through e-mail

Sun's selection of best forum member award. Refer This thread
    Dear Members,
    I have received entries (names recommended for the award)from the following four members only.
    1.Mohan 2. Partha 3. Sun 4. Umesh.
    I have short-listed the members recommended by the members. The list of members selected for the award is as below (In the alphabetical order)
    Juana
    Mohan
    Partha Kansabanik
    Ramachandran Pattabhiraman
    Ramakrishna Khambapati
    Saroja
    Soundharya
    Sun
    Sushma
    Venkiteswaran.

To select the best, what is to be done is:
    All members reading this thread are requested to:
    1. Place all the 10 members according to your selection (The best member on top and the least member at the bottom)
    2. Members whose name is on the list, and are self-voting, should include their name at the bottom (as the last member) only.
    3. Send the list to my e-mail ID sundiamondisc@yahoo.in
    4. Post a response in this thread that you have sent your selected list.
    5. All members including editors can vote.

Last date: 05 March 2017 (2359 hrs)
    I have sent my answer to your mail
    When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Gypsy,
    I haven't received your mail. Kindly resend your mail to my e-mail ID - sundiamondisc@yahoo.in

Sorry, there was an error in my e-mail ID, now corrected

No life without Sun ¤

Mr. Sun: I have indicated my preference. A mail has been sent to your e-mail id.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha,
    ROGER

No life without Sun ¤

Sun,

You did not receive my answer because you had provided a wrong mail-ID earlier. I copy-pasted your mail_ID (which did not have 'isc' earlier) from your message. The mail bounced back. You should have taken care of that before submitting the thread.

Anyways, I have sent it to your new ID now.

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Sun,
    Is it not a clear division between Members and Editors? Why none of the editors have been included in the best forum participant list? Is it not a biased action from your end? Let other members have ignored the editors as they might have felt it is confined /restricted to members only. Being a senior member, how you could do like this? I record my dissent note here.

Regards,
    Jagdish

Mr. Patro: Let all of us respect the choice of Mr. Sun. Afterall, the contest is being organised by him.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Mr. Patro,
    Editors are first editors and then members. They are the active editors in the forum section but less active members. Their forum posts are rare and responses are only to check the members. Members too have realized this and did not include the editors on their list.

However, you may select the best forum editor or ISC editor.

Please exercise your voting right here to select the best active forum member.

No life without Sun ¤

Gypsy,
    I haven't received any mail from you. Time 1102.

No life without Sun ¤

Sun,

I sent it at 10.03 AM, and it has not bounced back as of now. If one does not receive a mail, specially Gmail, it bounces back in few minutes only, and it has been an hour now since I sent the answer the second time around.

So, let it be, if you receive my answer then count it, and if you do not then forget about it. I am not going to send it the third time.

By the way, an option of NOTA (none of the above) should also have been there, in case one does not want to nominate any of the members in the list. Do not tell that the member, who does not want to nominate any of the members in the list, should abstain from the voting.

Del
    No life without Sun ¤

Gypsy,
    It is not a vote for a single individual. It is the selection by grading by the members. So, No NOTA. I won't ask the members to abstain. It is up to them whether to vote or not vote.

Now time is 1135. I haven't got your mail.

@Update
    Gypsy,
    I received your mail at 11.52 hrs. It is not as per my request. It is an invalid entry which doesn't help me to finalise the result. Kindly post a response as per my directive, if you so wish.

No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments