You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

My name is not in the list of cash payment list.

Dear Sir, my name is not included in the list of Feb 2017 cash payment as announced by you. Kindly look in to the matter.
    I think the minimum sum for payment is set as Rs. 800/- for February. Hence no payment for you. ISC WM Timmy M John should clarify your doubt.
    No life without Sun

Have you set any minimum balance or minimum payout for you? If you have set a higher minimum payout for you, you will not receive payment until you reach that minimum payout. Let me correct the view on minimum payout information that, it is not changed on a monthly basis. So whatever is the minimum payout for the month of January will stay for February and for rest of the year as well. I saw that your balance is Rs. 713. But the minimum payout set for every month is Rs. 1000. Hence your name was not on the cash credit announcement list. Don't worry. you are very potential contributor at ISC. Soon you will reach the minimum payout and hopefully you will soon get your name in the cash credit announcement list that is to be published in the coming months.
    For more information on payment announcements, please refer to this thread.

Live life Kingsize!

Joyshree,
    I don't agree with your statement - "Let me correct the view on minimum payout information that, it is not changed on a monthly basis."
    It does change, if I am not wrong. The minimum payout for initial payment is Rs. 300/- and subsequent payment is generally Rs. 600/-. It varies at times owing to the availability of funds.
    Let this issue be clarified by our Pay Master Mr. Timmy M John..

No life without Sun

No Mam, I have not set any minimum payout limit in my payment settings. I saw that minimum payout this time was Rs:400 and thereby I was curious to know that why my name didn't get included in it.

Member Reena,
    It is not that the payout amount is set to Rs. 400/-. It is Ms. Anosha's initial payment which she has earned. Though the minimum payout for the initial payment is Rs.300, the member has earned Rs. 486, and is eligible for a payment of Rs. 400/- I am sure, the minimum payout for February is Rs 800/-

No life without Sun

Thanks Sun, I got my confusion cleared.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.