You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

Complete the sentence: “Life is a …..”

"Life is a roller coaster ride with many twists and turns" is always my definition for life. Life is all about how we see things. The definition of life varies from person to person. What is life according to you? Have you ever compared your life with something? Let us use this thread and bring poetic definitions for life with the best possible comparisons.

Life is a……??? Gear your thoughts and fill the sentence with your beautiful words.

Example:
    1. Life is a journey and only you hold the map
    2. Life is a beautiful struggle
    Actually my defination is "life is a journey and enjoying this journey with everyone we met is the most wonderful part of this journey"
    But since there is already one sentence given on the line "life is a journey" so here is my another defination
    "Life is Mess and only you can clear this mess to give it a beautiful and wonderful shape"

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

According to me Life is a "Mission Impossible but Mission Plausible". Please refer to my thread "Mission Impossible and Mission Plausible"and share in your views.
    Live life Kingsize!

I believe that 'Life is a challenge and we have to face it'
    Life is full of challenges and there will be many problems to be encountered during the journey of life. However, there will be good times, there will be bad times.
    The journey from childhood to old age is a long one and during its passage there will be many occasions when a person feels himself elated, happy and lucky and at the same time there will be situations when one feels himself helpless and is engulfed in a sea of sorrow.
    How to tackle this and how to manage this challenge.
    Spiritually speaking one has to accept that whatever is destined is bound to happen and one must not unnecessary worry for the worldly affairs and happenings.
    We have to face these with boldness, patience and courage.
    Life will always be posing problems and until unless we are mentally prepared to face them bravely we will not be successful in our attempts.

Knowledge is power.

My own proverb;
    Life is a thing that is excellent for the good and worst for the bad.

No life without Sun ¤

I quote my favourite words:

"Life is a fight,
    out of this darkness into light;
    Like a sailing boat in sight,
    but tries to go in flight."

Regards,
    Jagdish

To me: Life is a continuous relay race where batton is handed over from one generation to the next generation. In this way a family progresses and along with the families, society and humanity progress over time. This relay race never ends.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

In my opinion life is a battle,we all have to fight.Life is a song,we have to sing. Life is a journey ,we have to travel.Life is a game to play.Life is a mission to serve the fellow beings.

Life is a experience of different kind every day and you can find small happiness in every move. In this regard I wish to remind the song " Apni bhi zindagi mein kushion ka pal ayega... Dhondengay tho mil jayega" . So the song says the life with wide meaning. Every day may not be a cake walk. Challenges and problems do arise and winners are those who come out of the shackles with success and that would be a rewarding experience for the future. Moreover when you start enjoying small successes in life, surely you are the most gifted person with farsighted views and humbleness.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My another sentence.
    Life is a boat which is driven by an engine called Love. If the Engine of love fails, the boat of life will come to stand still. No life without love.

Life for love
    Love for life
    Live to love
    Love to live

No life without Sun ¤

It is based on what's happening in your life currently so for me life is a gift wake up everyday and realize that. everything in our life is a reflection of a choice you have made. Between born B and death D we have one more thing that is called choice C. our life is a matter of choices, live well and it will never go wrong

Life is an opportunity:
    Life is an opportunity to learn,
    Life is an opportunity to fight back,
    Life is an opportunity to improve,
    Life is an opportunity to be kind,
    Life is all about which you want to live and do.

Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Life is a boat.

It's in your hands and you can paddle the way you want.
    It's in your hands so hold it carefully when the tides come in.
    It's in your hands. At anypoint, you can change your direction to reach your destination safely.
    It's in your hands to sink or arise.

Sign In to post your comments