You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What keeps you going in life

We start doing so many things out of interest. We might develop a hobby and continue with it. At some point we might stop doing certain things. If you are doing something from a very long time, then what keeps you motivated to continue doing it without a break. You even need some motivation to work in a company or a good environment with good colleagues. So my question is what keeps you going in what you are doing since a long time?
    Interest and hope. These are the two guiding things which make my life going and even enjoyable. Right from my childhood I have the habit of having interest in doing things and if one has the interest surely, perseverance, hard work with creativity would also embrace us. In that process we have lots of hope for the next minute, next hour and next day. That way I have been progressing in my life and I never felt the progress which may be slow, challenging or even a setback but never boring to me. Why because I feel hope is the best medicine to convince our self for the better tomorrow.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments