You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 19th Feb – 25th Feb’17 (Winners)

As I once said our Forum is like a perennial river and there won't be any shortage of thoughts when our enthusiastic members spring into action. Happy to see various threads with different line of thinking with a creative presentation.

Now it is time to announce the winner of the TOW for the week 19th Feb – 25th Feb'17.
    And the Winner is:
    Jagdish Patro for the thread - What is the toughest examination?
    ~A beautiful thread with a great meaning in a creative way!

The Special Prize carrying 40 c.c goes to:
    1. Gaganahari for the thread - Mindset of getting stuck with reluctance to change in thoughts
    ~A thought provoking thread alarming the necessity to change with the time.

2. Avi for the thread - Why more Cesarean pregnancies than normal happening nowadays?
    ~A relevant question to the medical experts who are working with money motive.

3. Sun for the thread - Disrespect to parents is equal to illiteracy
    ~A thread that warns the present generation to give respect to their parents and not to ill-treat them.

Members, please join with me to congratulate the winners.
    My heartiest congratulations to the TOW winner and the special prize winners. Well done Jagdish, Gagan and Avi. Keep it up. Feeling proud for having won a special prize after many years.
    No life without Sun ¤

My heartiest congratulations to TOW winner and special prize winners.

My hearty congrats to Tow topic winner Jagdish, and word of appreciation to the special prize winners Gagan , Sun and Avi. All the entries deserved the award and hence won.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Mr. Jagdish Patro, Mr. Gagan Ahari, Mr. Avi and Mr. Sun for the ToW award. I have read all the four award-winning threads and found all the four threads excellent.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations to Jagdish for winning the Thread of the Week award and also to the Special Prize winners, Gagan, Avi and Sun! Let our efforts be to enrich the forum with thoughtful threads!

The points and cash rewards have been credited to the winners.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congrats Jagdish, Gagan , Avi and Sun for contributing such nice threads in ISC.
    Please keep up posting such posts in future also so that we can enjoy them.

Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to Jagdish, Gagan , Avi and Sun for winning the Thread of the week. I hope that lots more will come in near future from them.
    live happily in every situation of life

My hearty congratulations to the Thread of the week award winner Jagdish Patro. I also congratulate the special prize winners Gaganahari, Avi and Sun.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thank you all for the wishes and happy to bag the winner's prize in TOW after a long time. Thank you ISC.

Also my congrats to co-winners Gagan, Avi and Sun. Good going and keep it up.

Regards,
    Jagdish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.