You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

My name appears on ISC home page as the top 10th earner of this site.

It was my long cherishing demand to appear in the home page of this great site and today I could see my name started appearing in the 10th place as the top earner of this site with 50,942 rupees earning so far. For every new member and net user they visit the site home page and having the name on that page is the great honor for me. I thank each and every member of this site, who were so kind enough to tolerate my threads and giving apt responses which induced me to be with this site for over seven years now.
    Here is the snipping tool shot of the honor.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Delete Attachment

Congratulations Mohan for achieving another great milestone. Do continue working hard to cement your position among the top earners of ISC.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Really good news! Congratulations to Mr. Mohan! You must now enjoy the sweet fruit of perseverence and patience! Best wishes for the future.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Super! Congratulations K Mohan on this achievement. Let's see you in the top 5 too by year end!
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

What you give is revert back in multiple. This is the example of same. Hearty congratulation to you sir. your contribution has paid you. Thank for inspiring us. Best wishes from me to move fast in the ladder.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Congratulations on that achievement, Mr Mohan. I can understand the joy associated with such recognition as I myself have been experiencing the same on some other sites on the network. Keep up the good work and try climbing up the ladder.
    Wish you best of luck.

Live....and Let Live...!

Congratulation Mr. Mohan. You are always climbing fast up the ladder. I appreciate your sincere efforts to reach this stage, to be one among the top 10 ISC earners. Good show. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun ¤

Hearty congratulations on reaching another milestone in ISC. It is really a great going to figure in the list of the top earners with contribution only in Forum in major share and Resource responses. Keep it up and continue with the same zeal.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations Mr. Mohan for this special achievement. The way you are keeping yourself in top position is definitely a lesson to all contributors.

All the best and good luck to you.

great, hearty congratulations sir. you are actively participating in forum discussion which made you reach you top.

all the best sir

• Sign In to post your comments