You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Apology to Juana

As per the issue raised in this thread my humble apologies to Juana for the gaffe I made in the announcement thread of the annual awards. I had put in the full names of all the winners out of respect for the awardees of ISC's highest honour. It was thoughtless of me though for doing so and I should have used only the names as it appears in posts. Since I was out of town, I could not make the requisite changes. Now I have duly created a fresh image and attached it there.

I will keep in mind henceforth to put in the names of members as per what it appears in their posts.
    I was on a holiday and hence could not respond to this thread earlier. I also would not have known that this thread was posted had I not turned the pages, in a bid to locate a particular thread that I had wanted to respond to before I proceeded on my holiday.

An apology was not required, but anyhow, thank you for understanding my concern. All of us have our reasons for wanting to conceal part of our identity and that must be respected.

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.