You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

A request to all ISC members

We recently announced the list of ISC Superstars 2016. I have shared the news in Facebook so that the world will know about them and about ISC.

A request to all members of ISC - please comment on the Facebook post and also share it if you can.

Here is the link to the Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/IndiaStudyChannel/posts/1583008028394035
    Have already commented on the post and shared it on my timeline. It is indeed a great gesture from you. I wish to find the world at large finding this site and making use of the huge information overload that it has at its core.
    Live....and Let Live...!

Thanks for this update. Our important milestones appearing in the ISC should also be made known to net users through social media and glad that our webmaster Tony has done this. I have also commented.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Tony John
    Very lovely to see India Study Channel inside the Facebook. Can I share my ISC India Map (with no room for any complaint or controversy) in it? It would look more great to the world.

No life without Sun

Liked and shared! Nice gesture, sir!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

A nice step Tony Sir. It is good that Facebook users will get to know one of the salient activities of ISC platform and definitely it is a good outlet for ISC in general also.
    Knowledge is power.

Nice thinking to take the celebration to next level and let other friends on facebook know about the super contributor of ISC. I have already liked the post, and I heartily request other members also to like on their choice.
    live happily in every situation of life

Yeah! Why don't we have a page or a private group on Facebook? Anyways good initiative sir.

Very good initiative sir to explore ISC. Is there any page on the Google+ too? If not it should be there to explore in all the direction. We will happy to share.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Mr Sun at #592345, 'NO' is the answer.

Mr. Saji, the Editor,
    Is the NO from Mr. Tony John? I don't think so. The Facebook is of Tony John, not Mr. Saji Ganesh. Mr. Tony will never respond in that rude way. This thread is solely and purely from ISC Web Master Tony John. My response is directly addressed to Mr. Tony John, not Mr. Saji Ganesh or any other editor. And I would appreciate a response from the author of the thread, not from an editor. An imprudent NO from an editor. Does it mean that the editors are superior to Web Master?

I expected an approval or disapproval from Web Master Tony John, not an answer from any editor.

Our high-handed Editors should have spared this thread from intruding into it, and left it to our Web Master Tony John to deal with the query raised by the members. I feel that this is an utter disrespect to the great Web Master Tony John.

No life without Sun

Sun, apologies if I sounded harsh! And I don't intend overriding WM or ME as you perceive. My instant 'no' was a result of the confusion and chaos that your Map created within the site and I thought it would not be prudent to take it across to where the access would be more. My apologies to Tony sir too.

Saji,
    Nice that you realised it. My map would have created a confusion and chaos because of a particular member, not all the ISCian. The ISC Map is clear and safe with no confusion. The pretty good map can be placed anywhere in the world to make the sincere ISCians visible to the world.

Waiting for a nod from Tony John.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.