You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

When trust is broken then sorry means nothing.

Some times people behave with us strangely. They only commit mistakes and they only err in their behavior and after realizing our keeping low , they try to understand their fault and try to patch up with us by saying sorry. See once the trust is broken, it is like a glass. If the glass is broken, then it cannot be joined with patch. Even if it is joined with patch, that would look ugly and that would be temporary arrangement only and the glass would break again. So trust broken means that is the end of the relation and sorry means nothing to us.
    Yes, trust is very important. Once it is broken, then an insincere 'sorry' cannot re-build the trust.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Patches can be put in the right place to enable the glass to become whole again. Trust can be rebuilt if it is important to maintain the relationship, no matter that one may regard an apology as being insincere. The sincerity lies in making the effort of trying to start afresh. If one person takes a little step forward, then the other person could at least try too. Why go into deep analysis of whether the apology was sincere or not? In fact, don't even wait around for apologies. Simply let go of grudges and not think of what happened before. See how eventually the other person changes for the better too, with the relationship blooming beautifully to perhaps become one of the many good ones life has to offer. Me, an eternal optimist!
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Vandana that was the best resurrecting attitude proposal from your side to win the heart of other person but again every body wont be that magnanimous ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

If trust is broken,repentance overcomes it.Man is a social animal.He does mistakes.If he repents for those ,we should forgive him.Forgiveness is divine.Trust is broken usually,but if you think over it more and more it will be painful.So we should develop a habit to forgive.

Humans are not glass; we are an intelligent people capable of assessing and evaluating situations. Having said that let me use the example of a glass to counter your statement. What do you do when a glass becomes stained? Do you not wash and reuse it? Does it not become as good as new when the stains are washed away?

Similarly, humans have misunderstandings and arguments which can be cleared and once done, we are good. Misunderstandings and arguments are part of life. None of us is a saint, everyone has their own viewpoint and looking at things differently. We are not clones of each other, so why do we expect everyone else to behave the way we do.

We must accept people for who they are, and not tamper with their personalities. Learn to be cautious around people who break your trust over and over again. Also, know that ties are not necessarily strong even between people where there is trust. People change, they react differently under different circumstances.

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

I agree sorry means nothing once the trust is broken but than there than a person repenting for his mistake. We all make mistakes knowingly or unknowingly. Sometimes what we feel is wrong might appear to be right for another person. We cannot stop trusting a person for one mistake. If the person keeps committing mistakes and then ask sorry then that sorry won't have value. If a person has committed a mistake without his knowledge and then if he regrets for it, then it is better to move on forgetting what has happened. There is no wrong in giving him a second chance.

If trust is broken than its hard to get back. If you prove that you really feel sorry for what mistakes you do than definitely he/she completely trust on you so glass is diffrent thing here talking about human being. I had this problem many times but I prove that I feel sorry from my heart than he/she forget everything than keep trust on me.

• Sign In to post your comments