You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Best YouTube Channel

I hope everyone of us is familiar with YouTube. YouTube is one of the most trending and the best entertaining media on the internet till date. It is not only the source for watching videos and your favourite shows, but it has become a huge platform for talented people to showcase their talent in front of the whole world. It has also become a source of earning money online.
    Well, we all know that YouTube contains millions of videos and shows online. So which is the best video(s) or show(s) that you have watched till now and at the same time you would suggest other people watch it too.
    Frankly speaking I have been watching the video news channels of different languages through Youtube when my main tv is busy with serials. But never had the chance to watch other private videos being released daily. I came to know that some short films which are made with the cell phone clarity is being edited and hoisted as short film videos by budding actors of Telugu and that has become instant hit. Likewise some videos are also on prowl having a dig at the scenes appearing in new movies and the critical analysis of the same can be viewed in those videos which are very interesting.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments