You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- February '17 - Winner!

Soundharya is the undisputed winner of the Star of the Month award for the month of February '17! Her contributions are spread over different sections and she maintains quality in all the contents she post. Keep it up Soundharya!

She will get a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, join me in congratulating the winner!
    Congrats and best wishes to Soundharya for winning the Star of the Month award for Feb-17 and surely she deserves this great award for her inclusive performance in all the sections.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to Soundharya for winning Star of the month award for February.

Congratulation Soundharya for becoming the star of the month, I hope you continue to deliver the quality content to this site.
    live happily in every situation of life

Hearty congratulation to Soundharya for winning the Star of the month February award. We are expecting more contributions from your side in all the sections. Keep up the good work.

Congratulations Soundharya on winning that prestigious award from India's best education portal. We will definitely look forward to more contribution from you so that the site will be richer with its content.
    Keep up the good work!

Live....and Let Live...!

Congratulations and best wishes to Ms. Soundharya for winning the Star of the Month award for February, 2017. She deserves this prestigious award.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My Hearty Congratulations to Ms. Soundharya for being achieved the Star of the Month Award for the month of February 2017. Contributions in different sections yielded this prestigious award to her. Hope we can see much more contributions in the platform from Ms. Soundharya.

Congrats Soundharya for achieving the laurels. You deserve this as evident from your sustained and quality contributions. Please keep it up as we enjoy your posts.
    Knowledge is power.

Thank you all for the wishes. Special thanks to ISC for identifying my contributions and encouraging my work.

Soundharya has indeed made a lot of invaluable contributions last month, none more than for updates of institutes. Glad to see her as the month's winner for February. Congrats Soundharya!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

My hearty congratulations to Soundharya to be the Star of the Month. It is obvious to see the result as I found you every where in this site...I mean to say in almost every sections you contributed a lot.

Congrats Soundharya and keep up the good work. Wish many more such rewards to you in coming future.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.