You must Sign In to post a response.
Celebrate Women's Day with a unique creative write-up & win exciting prizes! Check out this contest and submit your entries by 8th March, 9p.m.
  • Category: Reward Programs

International Women's Day contest - 2017 - Participate and win exciting prizes! - Updated.

On the occasion of International Women's Day celebrations, we are glad to announce a surprise contest for the ISCians. Wondering what's the contest? Here is what you have to do:

Contest guidelines
    1. Post a write-up of 400-500 words in English in the Forum under About IndiaStudyChannel>>Creative Writing

2. Topic for the write-up: The brave woman - The woman could be a / your mother, sister, friend, wife, daughter, mother-in-law, colleague, teacher, aunt, grandmother, great-grandmother, niece, sister-in-law, neighbor, maid or any other woman.

3. Doubting what to write? You can write a real life experience or a creative story. Focus the write-up on how she could act bravely or how she acted bravely. Note: Mention only one brave act of hers and not too many, lest your entry will be invalid.

4. You can give any title to your thread but make sure that it has the keywords.

5. Post a clickable link of your entry thread as a response to this contest thread.

6. Contest is open for all ISCians including editors, LEs, ME, WMs.

7. Closing date: The thread will be locked for entries on March 8th at 9 p.m IST.

8. Entries posted after the closing date will be considered invalid.

Update: Last date is extended to March 11th, 9 p.m IST.

Hurry up! Win prizes!

Cash prize will be announced later.
    Here is the entry from my side on the topic:

Brave women are those who refused to marry a boy demanding dowry

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My humble entry:-

The struggle of the brave widow goes on

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My entry for women's day contest.

A brave act of a mother to save her daughter

A Tanishq.K's narrative, dedicated to all the women!
    Brave thoughts in need to ought

My entry

From thousand of Unheard and Untold Stories of thousands of Brave women, it is one.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Here's my entry
    The brave woman with deadly combination of courage and brains

Live life Kingsize!

I need help on how to create a link of my post in this thread. I have not done this before. Can someone guide me with this.

Hi Mellela Jyothi,

Please check this article. It helps finding answer for your query.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/144353-HTML-tags-can-be-dispalyed-text-webpages.aspx

Thanks & Regards
    Shyam

Thank you Mr. Shyam. It was helpful. Here is my entry

The brave woman who sustained her life despite all the struggles

My entry to the contest is here:

Rukhsana Kausar - A Brave Woman from Kashmir Valley

My entry is as follows,
    The real brave woman-an acid attack survivor

Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

My entry for women's day contest

Nandhini-A solo brave woman who fights to save the society

Here is my entry to the contest: The brave woman helped to arrest the terrorists

Here is my story for the contest - Guddi The Brave Runner - A woman athlete's fight for survival
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Here is my entry:

My Entry

The Fight for Her Passion

Here is my entry for the contest:

The Brave and Courageous lady who is still struggling against Child Marriage
    still unable to make a clickable link...This is my first attempt for any competition in ISC... Can you please consider it without a clickable link??Please.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.