International Women's Day contest - 2017 - Participate and win exciting prizes! - Updated.On the occasion of International Women's Day celebrations, we are glad to announce a surprise contest for the ISCians. Wondering what's the contest? Here is what you have to do:
- Post a write-up of 400-500 words in English in the Forum under About IndiaStudyChannel>>Creative Writing
- Topic for the write-up: The brave woman - The woman could be a / your mother, sister, friend, wife, daughter, mother-in-law, colleague, teacher, aunt, grandmother, great-grandmother, niece, sister-in-law, neighbor, maid or any other woman.
- Doubting what to write? You can write a real life experience or a creative story. Focus the write-up on how she could act bravely or how she acted bravely. Note: Mention only one brave act of hers and not too many, lest your entry will be invalid.
- You can give any title to your thread but make sure that it has the keywords.
- Post a clickable link of your entry thread as a response to this contest thread.
- Contest is open for all ISCians including editors, LEs, ME, WMs.
- Closing date: The thread will be locked for entries on March 8th at 9 p.m IST.
- Entries posted after the closing date will be considered invalid.
Update: Last date is extended to March 11th, 9 p.m IST.
Hurry up! Win prizes!
Cash prize will be announced later.