Modi's decision to sell Brahmos missile to Vietnam triggers cold war between China and IndiaModi had visited China to strengthen the relationship but it didn't work.
- China denies India's move in UN to make Masood Azhar as a designated terrorist. Triggers India's anger.
- India invited the Taiwan parliament members. Triggered China's anger.
- China stands against India to become permanent member of United Nation Security Council. Triggers India's anger.
- India invited the Dalai Lama and agreed to sell the Brahmos missile to Vietnam. Vietnam and other ASEAN countries have dispute against China over the South China Sea. USA didn't support Vietnam since Vietnam is a communist country just like China. Russia won't interfere since both are friendly countries to Russia. ASEAN countries are not that powerful against China and also they are depend on China's trade.
- Now China is building the artificial islands in South China sea and Modi said 'yes' for selling the Brahmos missile to Vietnam. This triggers China's anger towards India.
- Last month, India released the 23 Chinese ship crew members held at the Kolkata port.
- Few days before, Chinese veteran who caught by India 54 years ago finally visited China.
Now some news reports claims that China is considering India's proposal to ban Pakistani terrorist Masood at the UN.
What do you think about India-China relationship?