You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Hi to all from Zeena

Hi Guys,

I am Zeena Joined this forum just now. I love reading and iam an average writer. I have a blog which has a few writings of mine. Hoping to have good time..

Thanks,
    Hello there Zeena! You will definitely have a good time here, no doubts about that - many of us have been continuing to have a great time since years. You can begin the good times right here, in the forum, by interacting with other ISCians. Participate in forum discussions and air your views freely. Before contributing to other sections, do check out the guidelines and note how other members have been contributing. Quick guides: FAQs and Help Topics .

Note that since we do not allow promotion of one's own blog or website, the URL of your blog has been removed from the text of your thread.

(Please confirm if your name is Zeena or Jeena as the user ID is showing Jeena Lewis)

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I am Jeena as per the documents but friends call me Zeena... :)

Zeena, warm welcome to this site and you made the right decision to join us. This is the student focus educational site and we are here to discuss any issues that bother the students and the general public at large. You can participate in forum section by raising threads and responding. You can raise question in Ask Experts section or respond as the expert if you know the subject and you can churn out self made articles and post in that section for good cash credits and points. So what I mean to say here that for a writer this site can bring name and fame and along with that some decent income as we progress day by day. Before that ready the posting guidelines and site rules and also visit the profiles of great members here and you will get to know how to proceed and how to earn decently.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks a lot.

Ms. Jeena Lewis: Warm welcome to the wonderful platform of ISC. Our Managing Editor Ms. Vandana has already provided detailed guidance to you. We are eagerly waiting for meaningful contribution from you in various Sections of this great site.
    Best wishes for the future!

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments