You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

What is wrong with my AdSense Profile Page at ISC?

Today I happened to visit my profile at IndiaStudyChannel. I found that on Google Adsense Host API Revenue Sharing Program page one of the notes read as under:
    A special profile page will be submitted to Google as your "website" for AdSense application verification. Please make sure your AdSense API profile page looks impressive to Google.

But when I clicked on the link at AdSense API profile page I found an error message as above. I thought it fit to bring to the notice of super experts at ISC.
    Ashok,

This issue has been forwarded to the admin. Please wait for their response.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Vandana, It appears that the forum post has not only missed the attention of the Admin but members have also not checked their own AdSense API Profiles so that it can be checked that the technical error is with every profile or it has affected only a few profiles. Let the members check their profiles and post their views on the subject.
    Regards,
    Ashok Goyal

Yes, you are right. It is leading to an error page. Thanks for the alert and would bring it to the notice of Webmaster.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Me too experiencing this issue. Error page is appearing.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

This error has been fixed now.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.