You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 26th February to 04th March '17- Winner!

The Star of the Week award for the week 26th Feb to 04th Mar '17 goes to Sushma for her all round performance in general and especially in recognition of her quality contribution to the forum section during the week in the form of some thoughtful threads and responses which obviously stood out from the rest. We appreciate her efforts to post contents that were results of her observation and intelligence! With her fair grip on English and the flair for converting independent ideas into beautiful thoughts, we would expect her to contribute more to the article section in the coming days without, of course, neglecting the forum section.

The winner gets a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of the Week!
    Hearty congratulations to Ms. Sushma for her all round performance and consequent winning of the prestigious Star of the Week award for 26.02.2017 to 04.03. 2017. Great going! Many more awards await you in future.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Best wishes and hearty congrats to Sushma for winning the Star of the week award for the last week ended Feb 2017 and surely she deserves this recognition for her all round performance in all sections.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Receive my heartiest congratulation on receiving the award.The award will encourage you to give your best performance.

My heartiest congratulations to Ms. Sushma for receiving the prestigious award, which I think that it will encourage her to do something more for this site.
    live happily in every situation of life

Hearty Congratulations to Ms. Sushma for receiving the Star of the Week award. All the very best to the winner and expect much more contributions from the winner in all the sections of the platform.

Thank you for giving me the star of the week award. This is really encouraging and motivating to give more contribution.
    I thank everyone for your hearty wishes.

Congratulations and best wishes for Sushma for being Star of the week....Hope you will guide us the new ISC- ians and win many more prizes and awards..

Hearty congrats to Sushma for winning the weekly award. Let's see you soar in our other sections too!
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Cash reward and points have been credited.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

My hearty congratulations to Sushma. Wish her good luck for future contributions.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

All the best and hearty congrats to Sushma for winning the Star of the week award for the week ended 4Feb17.
    She deserves this recognition for her all round performance in all sections of ISC.
    Please keep it up. We enjoy reading your posts.

Knowledge is power.

congratulations to Sushma.

Heartfelt congratulations for becoming an all rounder champion in ISC. Hope to see a lot of good work like from you in future. Happy Holi in advance by the way.
    Live life Kingsize!

My sincere and heartiest congratulation to Sushma for winning the Star of the Week award. You really deserve this award. Well done. Keep it up Sushma.
    No life without Sun ¤

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.