You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Infolinks contacted to validate code in ISC site?

While there was showing active account Infolinks Manager reached out to me telling that their code is not implemented in ISC.
    Though page views are present for my content there is no earning.
    Webmaster please read following and advise.
    Here is his note to me.
    It seems like the script is not implemented and therefore no ads are showing, and you wont have any earnings either. Can you please ask your tech guys for a screen on how the script was implemented? I can help you to see what went wrong and how it can be fixed.
    Avi, your query has been forwarded to the admin for clarification. Please wait for a response.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Knowledge is power.

@Avi,
    1. If you check the Page Source, you will be able to see the Infolinks script implemented. It will be enclosed within "script" tags.
    2. Don't expect even minor earnings from Infolinks. Since ISC attracts the majority of its traffic from India, Infolinks doesn't earn you much. Traffic only from a few geographies attracts earnings like from, US and certain European countries.
    3. You are in violation of ISC policies regarding use of Infolinks. Please read through them:
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/136812-Infolinks-Policy-Change.aspx

Avi,

Infolinks is integrated into your account and your pages are flooded with too many Infolink ads. You are allowed to enable only one type of Infolink ad at a time. Please login to your Infolinks account and disable all ad types except any one.

Read more here - http://www.indiastudychannel.com/help/2749.aspx

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you Ankit and Tony. I have made changes in my InfoLinks account. Now question is what should I reply to InfoLinks manager? Or should not reply at all?
    Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Avi, follow the advice by our WM and do well! I am locking this thread as you are smart enough.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.