You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Education institute now a days becoming a money machine business

Do you think education in India is now just a money making business? Share your views here.

The Indian education system is an absolute fish market. It is like bargaining things for a degree or even for LKG also. If you want admission in a Private school for LKG they will ask for donation from 50000-10000. That is education or business?! Education institutes are like temples of knowledge. So for your education if they will ask donation then better not to go to that school. And the fees of LKG standard also excessive like anything.

I want to request to parents that if you did not send your child to private or convent school they won't be able to become a good person or what? I will give one simple example - the current CEO of TATA sons is from Tamil medium. Now you will say that time is different and we have some reputation we cant send our child to government school. So my personal opinion is that no need to send to a school asking for very high fees.

And for the engineering institute, the government should give some certain sets of criteria to open an institute. At present colleges are more but no placement, no quality of education. So the government should not allow anybody to open an institute by virtue of money.
    Ankun,

This topic has been shifted from the articles section to the forum for discussion as it is a more appropriate platform. You can post such topics in the forum which elicit views & opinions of other members. The articles section is meant for full-fledged articles which adhere to submission guidelines. Please refer to this Help topic: Content

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.