You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

Spelling mistake in sbi po application form

Sir,I have done spelling mistake while filling my college name in sbi po application form ie. instead of writing "USICT Dwarka" ,I wrote it as "UISCT Dwarka".Since last date of edting the application has ended .will it create any problems during verification?please also provide me the solution .
    Thank you
    Not to think and worry about it very seriously. It is not a very serious mistake. The name of your college in an abbreviated form with an interchange of alphabets may not be noticed by the authorities concerned. Even if noticed, it will not be considered as a serious mistake, but a typo only. Keep cool and watch for the next.

My sincere and serious advice to you is - Please don't hurry while writing application forms. Take sufficient time to recheck your forms as many times as possible before submission. A lesson to be learned.

No life without Sun ¤

Sir,its the first time when I have commuted such a silly mistake. even I didn't noticed it during form rechecking. I have learnt a big lesson. hope this mistake may not cost me this opportunity

Normally when the applications are filled and loaded on line, there would be second chance to make corrections of the contents and please verify your e mail account and see any alert message received from the concerned organization to append corrections..
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Abhijeet Chaudhary: I would like to know against which column, you have given wrong information due to typographical error. Is it relating to your college? If it is so, you may have some problem during verification of documents after final selection. However, I think that if you are finally selected, you have to give an undertaking and sign an affidavit indicating your mistake. This would be considered because it is a minor mistake.

At the present stage, I would advise you not to ponder over the mistake and instead prepare for the written test with all sincerety.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha Sir,I have done spelling mistake in college name . also I have used short abbreviation name since my college name is "University School of Information and Communication Technology" which was longer than the space provided.

It seems we have approved this question AE section and the author is advised to follow the responses there. I am locking the thread.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.