You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Humble request to ISC for removing restriction in AE and Article section.

I Humble request to ISC for giving me posting rights back by removing the restriction in AE and article section. when I'm new at ISC,I don't know rules and policies of this website but now I'm aware about it. I apologize for mistakes what I do before. I'm graduated in BCA(Bechlor of Computer Application) stream and now pursue MCA from IGNOU university in distance mode. I have a knowledge of programming languages in C and C++. I like to contribute from AE section and Article section. hope today I get positive response from editors.
    Himanshu,

You had posted this thread on 4th March and had got an apt response in it. In the case of articles section, we do require quality content and - explaining this kindly - you do need to drastically improve your English and writing skills. In the case of the AE section, your posting permission will not be restored right away due to constantly posting copied content.

Do try to improve your grammar skills by reading newspapers and magazines and checking out grammar errors when you post something in the forum. This thread's text too has a lot of errors. Learn, please, via the forum and then only move to other sections.

You could request for restoration of posting permission in the AE section after one month and after improving the quality of your threads and responses here in the forum.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• Sign In to post your comments