- Category: Miscellaneous
- #592965324 out of 403. More than 80%! But what are the real reasons behind such massive and unprecedented victory? In my opinion, the reasons are as under:-
(a) The people are really fed up with caste, community and religion based politics without development of SP, BSP and Congress.
(b) The people of UP have believed in the development-based agenda of Narendra Modi-led BJP.
(c) People became very angry when Akhilesh Yadav called the Prime Minister a 'donkey' and an 'outsider'.
(d) Congress led by Rahul Gandhi was a liability for the Akhilesh-led SP. The internal fighting in SP also caused a major damage to the party.
(e) The real progressive Muslims and Muslim women voted for BJP because they believed that BJP's development model is all-inclusive. The Muslim women supported BJP's stance on 'triple talaq'.
Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.
- #592966You are very right Mohan, the voters have shown their worth and intelligence by ignoring the local ruling politicians in favor of a party who is claiming to bring a clean government in state.
This is a very welcome move and is a sign of good democratic values.
Let us hope that this new wave of hope will bring good governance and equitable justice to the voters.
Knowledge is power.
- #592971How Amitshah will tell that he can form the Government in 4 Assembly states which he got the absolute majority in two assembly states.If we see in Goa the BJP GOT 13 SEATS AND MGP(Maharashtrawadi Gomantak Party) their principle is to amalgamate Goa in Maharastra got 3 SEATS If they combine together they will not cross Congress which is just one short of winning majority ....... This tells the story how Modi andBJP how clean they are....
A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.
- #592976The election result in UP shows that people has still faith in Modi Ji's "ACHCHE DIN". Actually they are fed up and frustrated with the caste based politics in that state. They want to have a change and thus they did it.
- #592979UP voters were mature enough as they shunned 5000 odd sops announced by Akhikesh Yadav and voted BJP to power,
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
- #593006This is what happens when ruling party doesn't do anything. Any ruling party can taste defeat, if they don't fulfill their promises made before election. Also, those who were asking votes in the name of Muslim, Dalit, etc, are rejected completely this time. People don't want a party which favors a particular community and ignores others.
The same thing can happen to BJP too, if they don't fulfill what they have promised. People these days are not like before. They easily find all the information regarding a candidate and vote according to it.
Better thinking for a better tomorrow!
- #593022I do not like regional parties to be totally decimated. Regional parties are needed for a state's development and progress, because each state and region may have some unique and specific issues and needs. Only regional parties can understand and solve those. Hence their presence is needed.
However such regional parties should not feel they are bigger than the nation itself. It is the failure of the national parties that help regional parties grow. National parties also should not overboss or become slave to regional parties. National parties should accept and acknowledge regional parties and take their help in solving state's problems.
I find the present election results only as an expression of anger and dissatisfaction to the existing ruling governments. But it is definitely good for the current situation. Situations can change in next elections if the parties who won now forget people and become selfish and corrupt. Let this victory not go to their head and make them monopolistic or arbitrary.