You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Suicide is the only option left now!!

Are you marrying someone outside your caste? Are you scared that your parents might not accept or might take drastic actions against you and your partner? Find out your way out.

I am a Muslim girl from a very strict religious family. My father is a politician, he would never allow me to marry outside my religion. I love a boy who is a Jain, we are from 5th std, I don't know what to do, how to tell my parents, my uncles and my dad can kill us both in the name of honor killing, now I think only suicide is the option for me, as i cannot live without my love.
    Please ask the question in 'Ask Expert' section. Are you above 18 years of age?
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Dear Ayesha,

Please don't have such drastic thoughts of suicide. I don't think it is the end of the world if you are unable to marry the person you love. There is a whole lovely world and beautiful life out there to enjoy. Do be reasonable.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Yes, i am 21 year old

Since the query related to the issue has been submitted in the AE section, this thread is being locked now.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.