You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

ISC members have become experts in poll predictions!

Why to wait and watch the exit poll results and comments of the panel members of various TV channels? Post a thread prior to election date and just have the opinion of our members. Their assessment would be almost similar to the actual results. Just have a look at this thread and what our members have said here. Match with the actual results of the recent elections held in UP and other four states.

Don't you agree that our members have become poll experts?
    Yes what a neat and almost accurate prediction from my side and I am enclosing the snipping shot of my answer in the above said link thread.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Delete Attachment

If a person is impartial and can interact freely with paan-wallahs, chai-shop owners, other labours who frequent the chai-shop, the barbers and similar people, he/she can easily predict what is going to happen. I always talk to those people and my juniors and suborinates from various states. In adition, I take special interest in the affairs of North-East. So, I can more or less understand the trend.
    Furthermore I take the views of liberal intellectuals who shout in television studios, with a pinch of salt.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

There is nothing to predict but result when Australian cricket team and Afghanistan cricket team play a match.
    Though, Indian politics is not a cricket game but the way BJP is coming out as a top political party in India and Congress and others are losing confident of Indian people, there is always one result.

At least now we can be sure that public can not be made fools again and again. Those who will work for progress will be voted out and those not, will be rooted out no matter who the political party is. It can same happen to BJP if they don't learn the lesson from other political party.

• Sign In to post your comments