You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I am back after a very very long time

Its been a very long time I last logged in ISC, actually I dont really remember exactly when I last logged in. I got so busy in my medical life back then that I almost forgot about ISC. Anyway today while I was googling for a particular topic, I landed here in ISC. It's brings back nostalgic memories back when I was a regular contributor here and now, a long lost forgotten member (thats for sure). Well nothing much has changed in the layout of the website ISC, but don't know how much it has changed inside. Anyway, fell good to be back and I am hoping to contribute something here. And yeah, Happy Holi to all !!!
    Welcome back Lienda. Nice to see a good old ISCian back on this forum. Let us have good days like the olden days.
    No life without Sun ¤

Yes Lienda we can remember you and your presence in this forum those days was awesome and interesting. Good that some topic digging brought you again to ISC. We are overwhelmed to see you back again. Please try to spend few minutes per day in this forum.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome back Lienda!The very fact that you chose to post a thread as soon you were reminded of ISC shows the beauty of our association here. Hope you will find some time and be active again with us! Looking forward to some good contributions from your side!
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

Welcome back, Lienda.

We have not totally forgotten you. That is why we could happily welcome you back on seeing your name.
    Hope, we may see your posts and contributions in ISC pages more from now.

Welcome back Lienda. Do start contributing in various sections in ISC. You mentioned a very important point here. You found a page of ISC by googling a topic. That means ISC is generating a good impact in SEO and thus global revenue.
    Live life Kingsize!

Sign In to post your comments