You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

As I filled invoice I haven't received my cash payment.

As I filled my Invoice in India Study channel a week back on 8th March 2017 for the (February 2017 Cash Payment, Invoice# ISC-84231). But I did n't receive the payment. ISC administrators please look into the matter and do the needful.
    This has been brought to the notice of the Webmasters. Please wait for their response.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

I have also not received mine also. But this is for not February. This invoice is for earlier period.
    drrao
    always confident

Dr.N.V.Srinivasa Rao,

Whenever you have an issue, it is ideal to raise a separate thread for it instead of mentioning it in another member's thread, with specific details about your own problem (by earlier period means what exactly?)

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Still I did n't receive any payment from my Invoice.Please do the Needful....
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

When others received the payment in time this time then why the two members could not ? Please verify once again the details of invoice loaded or re load once again so that webmaster can do the needful.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Bhushan, please check your account once again. The admin is looking into the matter and will take necessary action soon. Please wait!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

I asked them to acknowledge once the Payment is done.... But nobody did that.So my assumption is they haven't paid the amount....
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Hello Bhushan

Sorry for the late payment. Your payment have been transferred to your account.

Hello Dr.N.V.Srinivasa Rao,

Please check your award status page.

Sign In to post your comments