You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 05th to 11th March '17- Winner!

His participation in different sections was almost evenly spread out, he maintained quality in the contents he posted, he was serious and logical in his total approach, was simple and straight in what he wanted to say and was above all active and consistent throughout the week and these make him the undoubted winner of the Star of the Week award for the week 05th to 11th March '17; and the winner is Umesh.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of the Week!
    Congratulations Umesh for winning the Star of the Week award. Your contributions to the various sections in ISC is very much noteworthy. May you continue to flourish here.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations Umesh for winning the star of the week.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congrats to Umesh for winning the star of the week award and he truly deserves as I could see his inclusive participation in all the sections with very good contributions.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to Umesh for winning the Star of the week award.

My heartiest congratulation to Umesh for winning the star of the week.
    live happily in every situation of life

Thanks everyone.
    I am really happy that so many ISCians have taken a note of my posts. Let us all make ISC a topmost place to exchange knowledge and learn continuously.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations for Umesh as you have chosen the Star of the Week Award. Hope we will get some great resources in future from your serious participation in various sections of ISC.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Umesh for winning the Star of the Week award. Your contributions to the various sections in ISC is very praiseworthy.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Umesh for getting Star of the Week award- 05th to 11th March '17.
    Perseverance, hard work and consistency pays. Hope to see more such honours coming to you.

Congratulations to Umesh , the winner of Star of the Week award- 05th to 11th March '17. You are doing very nicely in AE and Forum sections and hope you would extend your wings of experience in other sections of ISC too.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations to Star of the Week award for the week 05th to 11th March '17; and the winner is Umesh.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Hearty congrats to Mr. Umersh being the Star of the Week award for the week 05th March to 11 March 2017. Keep rocking the platform with your contribution in all the sections. All the very best to you.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.