You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Error on Adsense profle and google adsense account

I was an active member of ISC 6 years ago. At that time I applied for Google adsense 3-4 times with different google account. But always reject. Now when I again come here I applied for google adsense account and associate my older account in ISC. I am getting message that some thing is wrong, no ads code found.
    What should I do? Should I apply for google adsense with a new google account or should I wait for more time here?
    Please see my profile and suggest me What should I do?

Honesty is the best policy.

Delete Attachment

Hakimuddin,

Have you actually got a clear approval mail from Google? If not, it means that it is not an approved account. Let us know about this first then accordingly guidance can be given if indeed you do have full approval.

Also, constantly applying via different IDs is not going to bode well I feel.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

No madam. I have not received message for fully approval. Also I have deleted my all the message. I did not find any adsense message in my inbox or trash.
    Let me know what should I do? I also get error on adsense profile.

Try to remove your AdSense association and apply again with AdSense program.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you Tony sir for your quick response.
    Sir, I tried it after your response but same problem persists. Same error found, something is wrong.
    Please see the matter and let me know What should I do? Should I wait?

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Tony sir, My problem is not solved so far. Please look at my matter and solve it. Its my humbly request to you.
    Thanks

Hakimuddin,

Q.1. Were you able to remove the AdSense association properly?
    Q.2. Did you apply again through ISC or directly?

Madam,
    First I remove the adsense association then apply through the link provided on ISC adsense (manage adsense account) page. I apply again through ISC.

One more thing madam.
    Pub account at my manage google Adsense is different from my Adsense profile page . is it OK or there is a problem? I cant understand whats the matter and where is the problem?

Hakimuddin,

I have already requested Tony Sir to check out the issue again. Note that you should never reveal your entire publisher ID like that on a public platform for your own security. Hence I have removed it from your response so that it is not misused by cheats.

Thanks madam.

Hello tony sir and vandana madam,
    My problem has not been solved so far. Please look at my problem and resolved as soon as possible.
    Thanks

Hakimuddin,

I looked into the details. Your AdSense account is not an approved AdSense account. Google hasn't approved it. So, you won't be able to use it here. If your application was never banned by Google in the past, you may try to re-apply using another Google id and see if they will approve it.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you very much sir, I also want a favour please let me know should I apply or wait for some more time. Which would be better for me?

Thanks again

It is advisable not to apply immediately. Put in more good quality content and then apply after about 2 months, since your application seems to have been rejected a number of times as indicated by you.

Thanks madam. One more problem i am facing here. I have changed my gmail id but not getting verification code. I am also unable to start a new thread. Please let me know what shoul i do?

@Tony sir
    Today I have applied for approval of google adsense but same problem persist. What's the matter sir.
    I sign in from ISC to google Adsense then filled all the field later I was sent back on this site. Is anything more I have to do?
    But when I am checking on my adsense profile i am getting same error.
    will google adsense team mail me?

Please clear my doubt about it.

Thanks

• Sign In to post your comments