You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of International Women's Day creative writing contest

There were 15 entries for the Women's Day contest and most of the members did not stick to the word count. Seems many participants mistook 500 to be 600.

Anyway, the admin has decided to consider all the entries and here are the winners of the contests:

Winner:
    Soundharya receives cash award of Rs.150/- for her entry Nandhiini - A solo brave woman who fights to save the society

Runners:
    1st runner: Jeets receive cash award of Rs.100/- for his entry The brave woman who changed the geographical map in Asia

2nd runner: Anosua M receives cash award of Rs.75/- for her entry The brave and courageous lady who is still struggling against marriage

Consolation prizes of Rs.50/- for each of the following participants:
    1. Partha Kansabanik for his entry The struggle of the brave widow goes on

2. GeeKay for his entry Rukhsana Kausar - A brave woman from Kashmir valley

3. Suman Sahu for his /her entry The brave woman who helped to arrest the terrorists

Congratulations to all the winners and the participants for their valuable entries.
    Congratulations Soundarya and other winners. Keep up the good work.
    Live life Kingsize!

Hearty congrats to Women's day creative writing contest winner Soudharya for her inspiring entry on Nandhini. My best wishes also goes to 1st runner up Jeets and second runner up Anosua for the respective entries. And also applause to consolation prize winners Partha, Geekay and Suman Sahu.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of international women's day creative writing contest. Keep up the good work.

My hearty congratulation to all the winners of this brave woman contest. Well-done ladies and gentlemen. Keep up your brave work on brave ladies.
    No life without Sun ¤

Thanks for selecting me as the Runners Up. Wish hearty congratulations to all the winners of Women's Day creative writing contest. While participating it I enjoyed a lot and wish to participate in such more exciting contests in ISC.

Congratulations to the winner, runners up and consolation prize winners of International Women's Day creative writing contest.

Hearty congratulations to Ms. Soundharya, Mr. Jeets and Ms. Anosua M for winning the prestigious contest as winner and joint runners, respectively. My appreciation to Mr. GeeKay and Mr. Suman Sahu for winning the consolation prizes. Sincere thanks to Ms. Kalyani, the Lead Editor, for successfully organising the contest, declaring the result quickly and also for selecting my story as one of the winners of consolation prize.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations to the winner, runners-up and the consolation prize winners of this creative writing contest! A word of appreciation goes to all the participants too!

The cash rewards have been credited to the winners!

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Hearty congratulation to all the winners, runner ups and consolation prize winners .
    Honesty is the best policy.

My heartiest congratulations to everyone whoever had put an extraordinary thinking to make this contest look excellent. My personal favourite was " The struggle of the brave widow goes on" by Partha sir.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to the winner Soundharya, Anosua, Partha, Geekay, Suman for their respective entries.
    Also, congratulations to Jeets who participated after long time. It seems he still have so much to offer in this writing world.

Hearty congratulations to Soundharya, Jeets and Anosua on being judged as Winners of the Women's Day contest. Also a word of appreciation to GeeKay and Suman for their good contribution which made them to win consolation prizes. Good going and keep it up.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Hearty congrats to Women's day creative writing contest winners Soudharya , My best wishes also goes to 1st runner up Jeets and second runner up Anosua And consolation prize winners Partha, Geekay and Suman Sahu.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

My hearty congratulations to the winner of the Women's day creating writing contest winner Ms. Soundharya and to the two runners-up Jeets and Anosua M. My best wishes to the consolation prize winners to Mr. Partha and Mr.Suman Sahu. My sincere thanks to the Lead Editor for selecting me as one of the consolation prize winners amongst the 15 contenders. Wonderful uplift from the management to me personally. Second prize in the second month. Once again heartfelt thanks to the management.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.