You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Wow its happening. By raising good and useful threads new members are joining this site.

Yesterday for one of my threads, I received the first response from the new member who joined this site and appended his reply in a very good and convincing manner. While we have tried and trying our level best to induce new members to this site through our invitation in social media, what I understand now that even by raising some good topics and useful threads, on line readers would be interested to respond and thus become the member of this site. So I call upon the regular members to raise threads so that they also get new members for this site through their postings.
    Wow. Great Mohan sir. That is why you are the king of forum section in India study channel. I admire you a lot. You are so regular and disciplined. Raising more useful and interesting threads will attract the new users to join ISC. This is new start to increase the referrals. Thank-you for showing new way to ISCans.
    Regards,

Mr. Sankara Rama Subramanian

Mr. Mohan: It is quite natural. Anything which is useful, beautiful and/or creative would attract the attention of the readers. It is the thumb rule of popularity. The same is being witnessed in ISC. Isn't it?
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Sign In to post your comments