You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Add an existing Google Adsense account.

I have an existing Google Adsense account and want to link here in ISC for revenue sharing program. I have been a member at here since 2013 but unfortunately couln'd contribute contents. Can someone take that burden off my shoulder and guide me add Adsense account.
    Edited from Goggle to Google in author's description, except URL.
    John, a reading of this Help Topic along with the relevant portion from this article will help you. Please check whether you have fulfilled the criteria for being able to link your existing account with ISC. You may come back with a response here in case of any doubt.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Thanks for the input. It says, I'm not eligible for certain reason tabulated below.

1. Less than 10 Articles
    2. Win one contest

Jesus... I can't write an eassy and if I try, chances are too low to win.

Is it really mandatory to win one contest plus 10 approved articles to apply for Adsense?

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

John, it would suffice if you satisfy five out of the six requirements and so you need not really worry about articles. Be active in other sections and improve your contents. Once you get that flow of writing with minimum mistakes, you will get the confidence to move on to articles. Also, do make it a point to participate in the different contests that are announced from time to time; you must understand that participation matters more than winning because it gives you the experience. Learning is an important process and you must put in your bit to improve in all aspects and do well.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• Sign In to post your comments